Construction & Road Closures
Wednesday, June 22
No Parking: East & West Central Green, All Municipal Drive street parking, North Fire Lot
Hard Road Closures: Starting at 4pm the intersection at Fishers Center Drive and Municipal Drive, Municipal Drive SW bound behind the AMP. Starting at 7pm, the west bound lane on North Street at Maple Street, Lantern Road from Technology Way to 126th Street roundabout, East bound traffic on 126th Street from Lantern to Nickel Plate Trail.
Lane Restrictions: Starting at 6:30pm;
- No right- or left-hand turn onto north bound Municipal Drive from 116th St.,
- Right turn ONLY from The Switch Station Garage,
- No left turn out of the YMCA or Markay Drive onto 126th Street,
- No right turn onto 126th street from Trophy Drive
Garage Restrictions: Beginning at 7pm the Depot will be open for entry/exit from the west side (Fishers Center Drive) only beginning at 6:55 p.m. Municipal Drive access will be blocked during 5K race (15-20min delay), No entry from Municipal Drive into The Switch Station Garage.
Thursday, June 23
No Parking: East/West Central Green, Municipal Drive street parking adjacent to Switch Station & The Depot, The Depot Parking Garage First Floor (Business Parking), South Fire Lot, South CSB Lot, Flexware Lot (Tent Install), Ellipse Lot (Tent Install)
Road Closures: Beginning at 2 p.m.
- Intersection of Fishers Center Drive and Municipal Drive -No east bound traffic,
- Intersection of North Street and Municipal Drive-No west bound traffic,
- East and West Central Green off of 116th Street
- Lane Restrictions: Beginning at 6:30pm;
- No access onto north bound Municipal Drive from 116th St.,
- Right turn ONLY from North Street onto Municipal Drive north bound
Garage Restrictions: Beginning at 2 p.m., no right turn out of the Depot Garage (Enter/Exit onto Fishers Center Drive), No entry from Municipal Drive into The Switch Station Garage
Friday, June 24
No Parking: No Curb Parking (parallel parking) along Municipal Drive adjacent to Central Green, Flexware parking lot, The Switch Station & Braden parking garage, South fire department lot, South City Services Building lot.
Road Closures: Beginning at 8 a.m.
- Municipal Drive in front of City Hall to Fishers Center Drive will be closed for the build of the Ferris Wheel,
- Right turn ONLY from North Street onto Municipal Drive north bound,
- North Street and Municipal Drive-No west bound traffic,
- Right turn ONLY from north bound Central Green onto Municipal Drivel in front of City Hall
Lane Restrictions: East Lane on north bound Central Green, East Lane on Municipal Drive adjacent to The Switch Station parking garage
Garage Restrictions: No entry from Municipal Drive into The Switch Station parking garage
Saturday, June 25
No Parking: Central Green East, North & South fire department lots, North & South City Services Building lots, Flexware and Ellipse parking garages (except those with permits)
On Saturday, Spark!Fishers attendees, volunteers, and staff are encouraged to park at the Forum Credit Union Headquarters (11313 USA Parkway) and take the free event shuttle. Shuttles will run regularly beginning Saturday at 1:30 p.m. through the end of the event. Surface lots around Municipal Drive will be not be available to Spark!Fishers guests. The Depot and Switch parking garages are reserved for residents and those with valid Spark!Fishers parking passes. Public parking is available in The Edge, Nickel Plate Station and Spark Apartments garage. ADA parking is available at the Fishers Police Department (4 Municipal Drive).
Road Closures: Beginning at 12:30 p.m.
- Central Green North Bound on Municipal Drive, North Street West Bound at Maple Street, Municipal Drive SE bound in front of Ellipse, Fishers Center Drive East Bound on Municipal Drive
Lane Restrictions: The west side of Municipal Drive will remain open from Fishers Center Drive to Lantern Road until 6 p.m. and then reopen around 9 p.m.
Garage Restrictions: No right turn out of the Depot Garage (Enter/Exit onto Fishers Center Drive), No entry from Municipal Drive into The Switch Station Garage (garage permit only), Public ADA Only in Police Garage (access from the North, garage permit only)
Parade Restrictions: Parade closures begin at 5:30 p.m. and should reopen around 9 p.m. (should use 106th & 126th Street for thru traffic). The following closures will be in place during this time:
- Nickel Plate Trail closed from 126th Street to Lantern beginning at 5:30pm
- 116th Street between Lantern and Holland Drive at 5:30pm
- Lantern Road between Technology Way Sunblest Blvd. starting 6pm
- West Municipal Drive to 116th Street
- Holland Drive between 116th Street and Ellipse Parkway
- East Ellipse Parkway between Holland Drive and Sunblest Boulevard
Fireworks Restrictions: Holland Park is open for walk-ins until 8 pm, but parking lot will be closed all day for fireworks launch that evening. Holland Park will be closed during the fireworks show and is not a viewing area.